Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sleep ...and Jesus Beams






Run, Sinners, run! It's the Jesus Beams!

*As a young teen, I pissed off several family members and their neighbors by referring to the sun beams in the last pic as "Jesus Beams''.

I meant as in the sunbeams you see in inspirational religious posters. Not as in..alien Jesus beams.
Didn't help that I cracked up for days (years?) over it! Ah well.

We had a big storm roll in...a lot of huge black clouds..very dramatic...and heavy rain. NO hail, thunder or lightning. YAY! The garden is safe.

Anyone wanna come let the dog crew out in the morning? I need some serious sleep..sleep like I got as a teenager. 10 hours of delicious, deep sleep!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would be happy to come let the crew out for you. . . .but alas. It would take longer than 10 hours for me to get there from Austin. ;)