Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm on FAHR!

Translation from WV-ese..."I'm on FIRE".

Ow ow ow ow sunburn ow ow ow ow.
If I was a cartoon, I would have those little sizzle lines coming off my shoulders and chest. If anyone caught Reno 911 the other night..I'm Lt Dangle!
SPF 50 is only SPF 50 if you remember to reapply.
*sigh*

I finally got ALL the veggies in/mulched/etc. I have peas to plant for a fall crop, and some lettuces to start. The lettuce is a constant crop, though, so no rush on that.
Now. In theory: We are in the maintenance stage of gardening. We'll just see about that.
I ended up with about 11 more plants than I intended. Hope my family wants some of this stuff.

I reseeded the front yard and in front of the parking space. I need to do it every year, because of The Heathen Four.
I'll reseed the back yard sometime this week. Also, need to decide on what to do with my grilling area. I have 16x16 in path stones under and in front of the grill, but I would like some grass around that spot. Hmmmm. Maybe transplant one of the hydrangeas to that area, on the corner of the house.

I need to go shower, but I am dreading it!

I'm making a new chicken recipe tomorrow..will post that recipe and reviews.
Night, All!

Forgot the Pics of the Day!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Wheeeee...the swimming pics are the best!!! Sorry 'bout the sunburn. :(