Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last photos of March..and I lived.

I lived. I survived the dentist.
But I have to go back! This week! What bullshit!

Because I was so traumatized *cough*, Michael and I went for a drive/walk in our local wildlife management area.

Of course, I took the camera.


Photobucket
Before we even left the house....
A Great Blue Heron flew over

Photobucket
And the very first flower blooming in my yard

Photobucket
Very cool old house at the edge of the state land, with a dirt cellar and huge root cellar. It's a shame it's all..broken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It angers me- this is the best photo of a Kingfisher I've ever gotten. Little jerks!

1 comment:

LD said...

Hooray for that first little flower face in your yard!
Crap on having to go back to the dentist.
"Traumatized" cough* ain't all that bad when it gets you a walk with the hubby in a beautiful place and pictures that pretty!