Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Downfall of Humankind

I....wow. Huh.
Where to start.

I have a not-secret but slightly shameful addiction.

Fashion and chick magazines. InStyle and Cosmo, for example.
I can't afford 99% of the stuff in InStyle, and I have one too many firing neurons for the stuff in Cosmo. None-the-less, I love 'em.

Until now.

If you're sensitive or delicate...run away now. I may go off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah, I didn't think anyone would leave.

I just stumbled across an article in Cosmo titled..ahem..:
What His Down-There Grooming Says. Clues to his boyfriend potential.

Yes, I did so say that. His down-there grooming.
Because we aren't grown uppy enough to say pubic hair.

Anyway, after my initial chortle, I made the mistake of reading the arti-- ...er..words (which, by the way, have a little HOT icon next to 'em in the index. Just so you know it's gonna be naaaughty!)

I am absolute NOT going to go into detail on the examples of Manscaping (their word!) and how to read 'em.
Because fucking seriously? EW. Ew ew ew ew ew.
Maybe be a tad more concerned about the 3 restraining orders from ex girlfriends. Or how he has his mom's framed swimsuit photo in his underwear drawer.

Or maybe...MAYBE...he's a pretty typical guy..and just does not give a rat's ass about his pubic hair/its message to the world?!

I have impacted wisdom teeth..so..pretty much anything is pissing me off right now...but..EW.

I know. Supposedly funny, and kinda bad grrrl.
Gag. A. Maggot.

This just kinda stuck me in the not-fucking-funnybone.
I know, I know. What did I expect.
Not that, I tell ya.

My heart goes out to any man with.. ah.."totally untamed" pubic hair.
Just ask if the chick reads Cosmo before you get attached. :|

1 comment:

~B. said...

Bwahahahaaaaaaaaa...GTFO!

Oh man...that's too funny. Clues to his boyfriend potential LIE IN HIS pubic grooming?

Oh dear. Hehehehe. Ummmm...sure.

On another note...frickin' impacted wisdom teeth bite...been there, done that. The only thing that I found to take the edge off is a handful of Aleve (OK...just two!) and at least a six pack. Go for a 12 and you'll be fine for the night (and the swelling will go down for like 12 hours, too!) Have you seen an oral surgeon/dentist yet?